Company: American Fire Protection Group, Inc.
Location: Albuquerque, NM
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for initiating, conducting, and coordinating the clerical and administrative functions required for the effective operation of an office. He/she will assist other branch personnel including key managers in a variety of administrative roles. This is a part-time role.
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications
- Background in basic secretarial skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times when receiving office visitors, answering the phones, or dealing with customers and other associates
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Answer incoming calls, assist callers, take accurate messages with complete information and transfer calls as necessary
- Provide clerical, filing, telephone and typing support to the Division Leader and other employees as necessary
- Interact with customers in a professional, friendly and helpful manner
- Answer emails in a timely and professional manner
- Produce accurate correspondence, reports or forms as required
- Process payroll and maintain accurate records of all transaction when Payroll and Accounting Admin is out
- Reconcile receivables with A/R reports, reporting to corporate as instructed
- Generate and process invoices, pay applications, lien waivers, release, etc., and submit to Division Manager for signature as required
- Work with Division Leader, Job Superintendent and Payroll and Accounting Admin in the collection of funds on accounts 30 days past due and over
- Ensure all collection notes are entered and updated as required
- Maintain the tidiness and organization of the overall Division
- Maintain proper personnel information as required
- Maintain confidential information in compliance with APi Group, Inc and AFPG policies and procedures
- Assist and support the Division Leader and Job Superintendent in a professional manner; always looking out for the best interest of the customer and the company
- Create an environment of high professionalism, integrity, honesty, and quality following all company policies as detailed in the Employee Handbook
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned and assist other personnel as necessary
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.