Wounded Warrior Hiring Leader
Company: APi Group, Inc.
Location: New Brighton, MN
Hiring Wounded Warriors is a priority for APi Group. The Leader is responsible to facilitate Wounded Warrior hiring by APi Group and/or our Operating Companies. This process is expected to include the development and maintenance of relationships with Wounded Warriors and the organizations that support them, advocacy and awareness building, placement, and post placement mentoring, support and follow up.
- Wounded Warrior strongly preferred.
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center(WRNMMC) or Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC) experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to relocate to New Brighton, MN (APi Group Headquarters)
The Wounded Warrior Hiring Leader will:
- Build relationships at the facilities and with the organizations that support and care for Wounded Warriors.
- Build a network of relationships with Wounded Warriors who are recovering, and those who have recovered and are seeking opportunities outside the military.
- Publicly advocate for Wounded Warriors, not only inside APi Group but also in the community.
- Act as a resource for Wounded Warriors at APi Group.
- Work with our company leaders to make sure that we make every effort to accommodate Wounded Warriors so they can thrive at APi Group.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
Our Purpose: Building Great Leaders
- Caring and enduring relationship with others
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellence, nothing less
- Enjoy our work
- Combining small company abilities with large company advantages
See all of our current job openings.