Project Administration - Construction, Cost Controls
Company: J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc.
Location: Hackensack, NJ
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is looking for a Full Time Project Administrator to support their Service Center and Equipment Operations
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong computer proficiency skills in Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Accounting knowledge is a plus
- High attention to detail, organization and strong communication skills
- Able to adapt to constant changes and various requests simultaneously
** Experience in construction industry is preferred but not required***
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Expectations & Duties:
- Maintain control of documents and provide support to the management team
- Support Service Center and Shop in multiple administrative areas
- Assist with charge back costs
- Prepare various spreadsheets that track equipment cost and other financials
- Process customer billing via client specific portals
- Coordinate scheduling, billing and organization of work orders
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401(k), ESOP.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.