Fire Sprinkler Inspector
Company: American Fire Protection Group, Inc.
Location: College Station, TX
The Fire Sprinkler Inspector’s duties include testing and inspection of fire sprinkler systems with knowledge of multiple manufacturers’ products. We have the need for a self-motivated, customer service-oriented Inspector with strong written and verbal communication skills. The Inspector will provide accurate and detailed inspections reports with all proper documentation of improvements and complications.
- NICET Level II, Inspection preferred
- Strong working knowledge of life safety and NFPA codes
- Working knowledge of sprinkler controls, devices, and critical components
- Willing to perform testing and maintenance
- Able to complete documentation as necessary; proficient in the use of iPad
- Willing to coordinate between inspection deficiencies and service required to correct found deficiencies
- Capability to present information and respond to questions from managers, leaders, customers, AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction) and the general public
- Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy
- Willing to pass post-offer drug screen, background and reference check
- Perform routine inspections, testing and services of life safety product lines
- Responsible for operating with minimal supervision while performing fire protection inspections
- Daily communications with Schedule Coordinator on inspections, requirements, and general status of job
- Work with Schedule Coordinator and Office Administrative Staff
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.