Project Engineer - Civil, Utilities, Heavy Highway
Company: J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc.
Location: Folsom, NJ
Do you seek training & development, career advancement, tuition assistance…?
Project Engineers are provided the responsibility to assist the management team with various aspects of successfully running numerous construction projects covering various lines of business.
Work Experience Needed:
1–2 years of experience in related construction desirable
Field experience is highly desirable (landscaping, home repairs, construction)
Special Skills / Abilities Needed:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding computer skills including the MS office suite of products
- Ability to communicate effectively within the company, with public officials, and with field personnel is essential
- Assist the Project Manager in the effective and efficient completion of the assigned projects
- Ability to maintain schedules, budget/costs and related reporting
- Daily operation of the field office
- Point of contact for other contractors, subcontractors, and vendors
- Prepare /submit client submittals, vendor invoices and other miscellaneous items
- A resource for superintendents and foremen to develop engineering solutions to project issues
- Maintain strong relations with clients
Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, , 401(k), ESOP, Tuition Assistance, Long-Term Disability
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.