Company: APi Group, Inc.
Location: New Brighton, MN
Our Information Technology team has an immediate opening for a full time IT Applications Administrator. This position will be responsible for supporting, installing, troubleshooting, maintaining, and managing Office 365 as well as multiple business applications on Microsoft Windows servers and SQL Server database.
- 2 or more years of experience supporting Microsoft Office 365 applications.
- College degree (or two-year degree). Major in Computer Science, Information Technology, or mathematics preferred.
- Hands-on experience resolving level one and/or level two IT applications issues.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong sense of customer commitment, loyalty, and urgency.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- High personal quality standards and attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to work core hours Monday through Friday in New Brighton, MN. This is not a telecommuter (remote) position. Minimal travel requirements for this position – 10%.
- Previous experience supporting AutoDesk.
- Previous experience supporting SharePoint.
- Experience with database and network administration.
- Microsoft Power BI experience.
- Ability to learn and support CyberArk and Bluebeam.
In This Role You Will:
- Provide technical support for problem resolution by working with application developers, vendors, and internal infrastructure team members.
- Provide proactive and reactive services to APi partner companies as needed to resolve or help the coordination of resolving technical problems that disrupt company productivity in a timely and responsive manner.
- Use our internal ticketing system to solve Level 2 applications issues in Office 365 as well as a host of technology applications.
- Coordinate and lead efforts for technical initiatives for APi companies including software upgrades, launching new tools, testing upgraded software to ensure operability, documentation in a One Note application portfolio.
- Escalate applications issues needing to be resolved by our vendor partners.
- Follow established procedures and document new processes in order to improve customer satisfaction, business efficiency, and baseline capabilities.
- Create and maintain monthly reporting for regional APi partner companies in order to provide visibility of technology usage, lifecycle management, support and service levels for proactive management decisions.
- Be technically proficient in various technology disciplines.
- Be able to foster a positive business relationship with the regional APi companies; when opportunities arise, continually look for ways to improve innovation and customer satisfaction within the companies.
- Support the installation, configuration and maintenance of the business applications running on Microsoft Windows servers.
- Monitor and fine-tune the business applications to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Analyze ongoing technical requirements and help manage the short- and long-term technology strategy.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
What You Are Known For
- Your vast knowledge and subject matter expertise supporting Office 365, other information technology software, and ticketing systems.
- You enjoy being helpful and you take pride in helping ensure the growth of the company and the success of your projects, teammates, and clients.
- You are self-directed.
- You are performance driven and your detail orientation and expertise elevate performance deliverables.
- You artistically adapt your communications skills to your audience regardless of function, level, or expertise.
- You are known as a problem-solver and your thirst for knowledge means you are consistently improving your skills and knowledge through self-directed learning and continuous improvement research.
- Team player and high-level collaborator.
- Your highly organized nature is paired with flexibility and adaptability. You thrive in fast paced environment.
- You are a trusted advisor to senior and executive management.
- Excellent organizational skills and analytic, problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable confidentiality, attention to detail, and self-organization.
- Your deep understanding and appreciation for others and your consistent treatment of others as you would have them treat you.
- You are recognized as a culture shaper and business builder.
- Please include your telephone number(s) and the best time to call you.
- Candidates must currently be eligible to work for any employer in the United States.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- APi Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
See all of our current job openings.