Project Engineer - Construction
Company: J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc.
Location: Beltsville, MD
Project Engineers support the Management team to successfully execute construction projects from start to finish.
Work Experience Needed:
1–2 years of experience in related construction desirable.
Field experience is highly desirable. (landscaping, home repairs, construction)
Special Skills / Abilities Needed:
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding computer skills including the MS office suite of products
- Ability to communicate effectively within the company, with clients, and with field personnel is essential
- Travel to various work locations (company vehicle provided for business travel)
- Assist the Project Manager in the effective and efficient completion of the assigned projects
- Ability to maintain schedules, budget/costs and related reporting
- Daily operation of the field office
- Point of contact for other contractors, subcontractors, and vendors
- Prepare /submit client submittals, vendor invoices and other miscellaneous items
- A resource for superintendents and foremen to develop engineering solutions to project issues
- Maintain strong relations with clients
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401(k), ESOP, Tuition Assistance, Training & Development, Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Pay depends on your level of experience.
See all of our current job openings.