Fire Alarm, Detection and Security Technician
Company: VFP Fire Systems, Inc.
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Field fire alarm and security technician supporting existing and new customers including, but not limited to inspections, testing, installation, repairing, troubleshooting and replacement.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Fire alarm, Access Control, Alarm Systems, CCTV and intercom experience.
- Low voltage electronics experience.
- Physically capable of performing the essential functions of a technician.
- Strong values and a dedication to working with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use and learn computer software and devices.
- Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record.
- Have dependable means of transportation.
- Position will involve the installation and repair of alarm and security systems in new and existing buildings in all types of construction; using access control devices, alarm devices, panels, cameras, DVR's, NVR's and intercom.
- Working in compliance with the Company's safety goals.
- Daily communication with office staff on delays and general job status.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.