Security Systems Sales Representative
Company: DSS Security
Location: Katy, TX
DSS Security is growing and we're looking for a tenacious Security Systems Sales Representative to help augment our efforts!
If you enjoy the challenge of cultivating new business relationships, maintaining existing accounts, and meeting established sales goals - read on.
What we require:
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience in access control, CCTV, and alarm systems sales and/or project management
- Someone who conducts themselves with honesty and integrity
- Advanced and effective written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- A steadfast commitment to excellence
- Ability to use and learn computer software and devices
- Have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable DMV record
- Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test, background and reference check and post-employment licensing requirements
What you'll be responsible for and how we'll measure your success:
- Generating new business and foster existing customer relationships
- Analyzing, assessing, and addressing customer needs, while clearly displaying American Fire Protection Group’s core values
- Defining customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company offerings
- Securing plans and designs for developing pricing and proposals, and comply with codes and permits
- Developing and maintain an active proposal backlog
- Maintaining historical record of all sales and bidding documents/stats
- Providing input to improve company-wide business processes and systems - we always want to get better at what we do
- Submitting all required sales reports, data, expenses, and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner
- Conducting coordination with other employees to ensure proper hand-off of job information
- Performing Project Manager functions as required and designated
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, Car Allowance
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.