Sprinkler Contract Sales & Estimator
Company: Sunland Fire Protection Inc.
Location: High Point, NC
Are you someone who enjoys the challenge of seeking out new sales opportunities? Do you value caring and enduring relationships with others based on honesty and integrity? If you answered “yes!” to these questions, please read on!
Sunland Fire Protection is currently seeking to add an ambitious Sprinkler Contract Salesperson / Estimator to our team in High Point, NC.
If you are…
- An effective communicator
- Trustworthy and honest
- Organizationally savvy
…then we would love to talk to you!
- High School diploma or GED required, College Degree a plus.
- Three or more years of consultative selling experience in fire sprinkler sales, design, and/or project management.
- Experience in commercial, residential, and industrial areas of the fire protection industry is preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoSprink, HydraCAD or other specialized fire sprinkler layout software is preferred.
- Advanced written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Well-developed active listening, critical thinking, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable DMV record.
- Passing a pre-employment drug test, as well as background and reference check.
- Upholding Sunland Fire Protection’s core values.
- Being committed to the success of our Sunland team.
- Developing cooperative relationships with others, including owners and General Contractors.
- Reviewing construction project plans, requirements, drawings, and specifications.
- Performing hazard analysis and value engineering tasks for design / build projects.
- Preparing cost estimates and determining project constructability.
- Securing plans and designs for developing pricing and proposals, acquiring subcontract pricing, and complying with codes and permits.
- Maintaining contact with subcontractors of various trades and working to expand Sunland’s list of qualified subcontractors.
- Establishing contact with potential qualified buyers by diligently scheduling sales calls, following up on leads quickly after they’re identified, and helping to execute outlined marketing strategies.
- Developing caring and enduring relationships that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Consistently evaluating if you’re getting the right work with the right customers.
- Working with customers to define their needs and developing solutions that meet them.
- Developing and maintaining an active proposal backlog that supports the established sales plan.
- Maintaining historical record of all sales and bidding documents/stats.
- Providing input that serves to improve company-wide business processes and systems.
- Submitting all required sales reports, data, expenses, and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conducting coordination with Design and Operations departments to ensure proper handoff of job information.
- Performing Project Manager, Estimator, and Sales functions as required and designated.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.