Technical Safety Trainer
Company: J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc.
Location: Wall, NJ
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc, is currently looking for a Technical Safety Trainer with primary responsibility to ensure all employees are provided with the proper training and orientation to safely perform their responsibilities.
- Prior civil construction related experience
- OSHA 510
- Other OSHA technical related training (confined space, fall protection, etc.)
- Ability to handle sensitive information with high level of confidentiality
- Maintain overall good relationship with field supervisory and company employees
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail, highly organized, self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer skills including the MS office suite of products. Ability to create PowerPoint.
- Perform technical safety related new hire orientation & onboarding
- Presentation of technical training in classroom setting:
- New hire general orientation w/Quiz
- HazCom Globally Harmonized System w/Quiz
- Silica Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Dig Safe
- Various client specific related training
- Driver Qualification road test for employees driving company vehicles
- Equipment operator competency test
- Other misc. projects as directed by the Director or Risk Management
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Training & Professional Development
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.