Company: Viking Automatic Sprinkler Company
Location: St. Paul, MN
The Inspection Sales Leader position is responsible for meeting a set sales quota while building successful alliances with End Users, Property Managers & Business Associations. Individual will develop customer relationships, provide and negotiate pricing for inspection contracts while working closely in a Team Environment with their respective Service Department to ensure customer satisfaction and inspection growth.
Candidate must possess the following:
● Sales experience related to the fire protection field and/or building services and maintenance contracts is a plus
● Strong communication skills (oral and written) a must
● Willing to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction) and the general public
● Business development and/or marketing background a plus
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Dynamics)
● Assist with the promotion of the requirement of fire sprinkler, fire alarm, special hazards and fire extinguisher inspections
● Keep abreast of marketing opportunities through sales calls, networking, and other market related information
● Lead customer presentations, “lunch and learns" and other relationship building meetings
● Obtain new leads for new customers as well as provide quotations for inspections to new and existing customers
● Expected to be involved in the pricing approach to Inspection and Service accounts
● Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy o Willing to pass post-offer drug screen, reference and background check
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K.
See all of our current job openings.