Company: Viking Automatic Sprinkler Company
Location: St. Paul, MN
The Inspection Coordinator position is primarily responsible for the alignment of field staff and resources to complete the inspection and maintenance of fire sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, and extinguishers in existing facilities. Candidate will perform a number of specific administrative duties including service/dispatching field staff, managing inspection reports, invoicing, and coordinating with customers. This individual is a key member of the team that will be relied on to continue the department's efforts to grow and expand our ability to provide excellent service to the customer.
● Strong administrative skills with an emphasis on organizational abilities/processes
● High-energy, team-first attitude and desire to continuously improve the process
● Strong communication skills (oral and written) a must
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Dynamics)
● Prior experience in the fire protection industry strongly preferred
● Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy and willing to pass post-offer drug screen, reference and background check
● Administrative management of inspections including service/dispatch of field staff, invoicing, management of inspection records, and customer service
● Assist with the promotion of the requirement of fire sprinkler, fire alarm, special hazards and fire extinguisher inspections
● Expected to be involved in the pricing approach to Inspection and Service accounts
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K.
See all of our current job openings.