Service Sales Representative
Company: American Fire Protection Group, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth, TX
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Service Salesperson with experience selling Fire Protection services to commercial businesses in Fort Worth, TX. This person will be responsible for managing a book of customers and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously seeking out and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and achieving sales goals, and is someone who relishes the challenges that come with prospecting in a competitive market.
If you are…
- An effective communicator
- Trustworthy and honest
- Organizationally savvy
…then we would love to talk to you!
Why choose to work for American Fire Protection Group?
- We offer competitive pay for experienced fire protection experts. Pay is based on the level of experience you have in the fire protection industry.
- We offer a matching 401K retirement program.
- We offer an industry leading benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- All Service Sales Representatives are eligible for commissions and bonuses based on how much they sell and how well their jobs perform.
- We offer a vehicle allowance that covers the cost of your mileage, gas, and toll charges.
- We offer a company cellphone and computer in order to complete your day-to-day tasks.
- We are owned by a multi-billion-dollar corporation, the APi Group, based in Minnesota. This gives us the financial support, the training and leadership development opportunities, and the additional resources of an industry-leading corporation.
- We believe in promoting from within. Every employee has the opportunity to be put on an Individual Development Plan (IDP) for any position within the company. If you have the drive to make a better career for yourself, we will help you achieve that goal.
- We strongly advocate for the use of technology and automated systems. We equip our salespeople with all the latest tools that help them bring in new customers and nurture the existing ones.
- We are an engaged organization with strong and authentic values, clear evidence of trust and fairness based on mutual respect, where two-way promises and commitments – between employers and staff – are understood and fulfilled.
- We hire people whose values align with ours. This is a key element of AFPG’s People/Talent Development Operating Code tenet.
- Many of our employees have worked for us for over 30 years. We believe that if you invest in the right people, we can create a long-lasting professional relationship that makes everyone successful.
- We have a longstanding commitment to hiring veterans, both in the field and in the office.
- Sales experience related to the fire and life safety industry and/or building services and maintenance is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Business development and/or marketing experience is a plus.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy.
- Your management of the entire sales cycle from finding clients to securing projects.
- Your ability to unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into enduring partnerships.
- Your after-sales support and efforts that enhance customers’ dedication to the AFPG brand.
- Your track record upselling current customers with additional services.
- By your participation in local associations of trade markets.
- Working closely with customers to define their needs and developing solutions that meet them.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.