Inspection Managed Account Leader
Company: American Fire Protection Group, Inc.
Location: College Station, TX
Are you someone who enjoys the challenge of seeking out new sales opportunities? Do you value caring and enduring relationships with others based on honesty and integrity? If you answered “yes!” to these questions, please read on!
American Fire Protection Group is currently seeking to add an ambitious Inspections Account Leader to our team in College Station, TX.
If you are….
- An effective communicator
- Trustworthy and honest
- Organizationally savvy
….then we would love to talk to you!
Why Choose to Work for American Fire Protection Group?
- We offer competitive pay for experienced fire protection experts. Pay is based on the level of experience you have in the fire protection industry.
- We offer a 401K retirement program with employer match.
- We are owned by the APi Group, a publicly traded, multi-billion-dollar corporation based in Minnesota. This is a benefit that provides financial support and backing, world-class training, and leadership development.
- We offer an industry leading benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending, and tuition reimbursements.
- We strongly believe in promoting from within. Every employee has the opportunity to participate in our Individual Development Plan (IDP) process. If you have the drive to make a better career for yourself, we will help you achieve that goal.
- We strongly advocate for the use of the most current technology our industry has to offer.
- We are an engaged organization with strong and authentic values, with clear evidence of trust and fairness, where two-way promises and commitments are understood and fulfilled.
- We hire people whose values align with ours. This is a key element of our People/Talent Development Operating Code tenet.
- Many of our employees have worked with us for over 30 years. We believe if you invest in the right people, you will create long-lasting professional relationships that benefit everyone.
- We have a longstanding commitment to hire veterans, both in the field and in the office.
- Sales experience related to the fire and life safety industry and/or building services and maintenance is a plus.
- Strong oral and written communications are a must.
- Willing to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ’s), and the general public.
- Business development and/or marketing experience is a plus.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy.
- Support AFPG’s goal of 20% annual growth of our Service/Inspection business.
- Establish contact with potential qualified buyers of Inspection Services by diligently scheduling sales calls, following up on leads quickly after they’re identified, and helping to execute outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and reviewing your findings with the appropriate customer personnel.
- Prepare and present effective proposals that offer solutions to customer life safety needs.
- Contribute to the pricing approach of Inspection and Service accounts.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal pipeline to support the established sales plan.
- Develop caring and enduring customer relationships that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. Provide exceptional customer experiences.
- Work closely with Corporate Inspection Sales Leader to align support with priorities.
- Support other AFPG and APi Group teams in their initiatives as they relate to your territory.
- Lead customer presentations, “lunch and learns", and other relationship-building activities.
- Continually develop your understanding of all AFPG pricing strategies, worksheets, and contract terms.
- Consistently evaluate if you’re “getting the right work with the right customers.”
- Learn and follow the AFPG Operating Code 100% of the time.
Your success will be measured by your achievement of these objectives:
- Meeting or exceeding individual new sales, proposal, and customer connections goals.
- Being a relentless pursuer of knowledge about emerging technologies in the life safety industry, including updated policies and regulations in your market.
- Having a minimum of one face-to-face visit with at least one target account each week.
- Your commitment to speaking with customers with aged receivables approaching 120 days.
- Actively participating in at least one local trade organization.
- Taking an existing or potential customer to at least one relationship-building activity per month and being able to identify ROI from these engagements.
- Being a regular participant in the Learning and Development opportunities available through AFPG and APi Group.
- Tracking all customer connections, proposals, and wins in AFPG-supported customer relationship management (CRM) system.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.