Company: Garage Door Store
Location: Waite Park, MN
This position will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. This position handles incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- Internet skills including use of e-mails
- Strong organizational and time management skills to prioritize multiple demands
- Strong oral and written communication stills
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check and have a clean driving record
- Strong customer service skills with attention to detail
- Fax, scan, and copy documents
- Monitor and Maintain office supplies
- Greet public and clients and direct to the correct staff member
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate team member
- Other Administrative Duties as Assigned
120 hours PTO per year begins accruing at point of hire
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
401K with Employer Match
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
We are and Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
See all of our current job openings.