Garage Door Service Technician
Company: Twin City Garage Door Company
Location: New Hope, MN
Servicing garage doors and openers. Service Technicians will train to safely service and repair all types of doors including sectional doors, rolling steel doors, fire doors, security gates and their operating systems.
- Experience preferred but not necessary, we will train the right candidates. Some mechanical knowledge and experience helpful
- Ability to learn and safely use all types of hand tools, power tools, scissor lifts, forklifts, torches and welders
- Must be able to safely lift and carry approximately 50 pounds
- Knowledge and ability to use smartphones, tablets for digital dispatching of work
- Valid driver's license and good driving record a must
- Must pass pre-employment physical, background check, DOT check and drug screening
- Company provides safety Hi-Vis shirts, coats, hats, and glasses. Employee must provide his/her own safety footwear
- Company provides vehicle, fuel, and safety training
Work hours begin at 7:00am and generally go to about 3:00pm. Hours will very on a day to day basis, flexibility in scheduling preferred.
Overtime is often available and seldom mandatory
Every Technician is responsible for the cleanliness and organization of their assigned company vehicle
120 hours PTO per year begins accruing at point of hire Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability 401K with Employer Match Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.