Company: Twin City Garage Door Company
Location: Waite Park, MN
Garage Door Store is seeking a warehouse worker to help assist in the day to day operations of the business. Warehouse workers assist with loading and unloading trucks and with the movement of materials within the company.
- Experience preferred but not necessary, we will train the right candidates. Some mechanical knowledge and experience helpful
- Ability to learn and safely use all types of hand tools, power tools, scissor lifts, forklifts, torches and welders
- Must be able to safely lift and carry approximately 50+ pounds and work overhead
- Valid driver's license and good driving record a must
- Must pass pre-employment physical, background check, DOT check and drug screening
- Company provides safety Hi-Vis shirts, coats, hats, and glasses. Employee must provide his/her own safety footwear
- Work safely with warehouse and production team
- Unloading and loading of trucks.
- Work with production team preparing outgoing product
- Making deliveries in company vehicles
- Helping maintain clean, safe work environment.
- Use of a forklift
*Welding skills a plus
120 hours PTO per year begins accruing at point of hire Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability 401K/Roth retirement plans with Employer Match Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
All qualified applicants with Twin City Garage Door/Garage Door Store will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
See all of our current job openings.