Account Management / Sales
Company: American Fire Protection Group, Inc.
Location: Monroe, LA
American Fire Protection Group (AFPG) is growing! Because of that growth, we are seeking qualified applicants for an open Account Management/Sales position in our Munroe, LA office. This sales position has a direct impact on the success of our business, making tangible contributions valued by the company and our customers. This is a position where truly get out of it what you put into it!
- Thrive on variety during your workdays
- Are motivated by sales goals
- Communicate effectively
- Value trust and honesty
- Know how to navigate organizational structure to reach decision-makers
…then we would love to talk to you!
What makes someone successful in this role?
- Being a tenacious go-getter who loves the challenge of seeking out new business.
- Developing a sound strategy for researching and prospecting new customers.
- Resiliency – not being fearful of or discouraged by the word “no”.
What can you expect to accomplish in your first year on the job?
- Building a pipeline and capturing “renewal customers”.
- Forming strong relationships with your AFPG teammates.
- Expanding Life Safety Industry knowledge.
- Sales experience related to the fire and life safety industry and/or building services and maintenance is a plus.
- Affinity for seeking out and building and maintaining caring and enduring relationships.
- Possessing a CAN-DO attitude.
- Strong oral and written communications are a must.
- Willing to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ’s), and the general public.
- Business development and/or marketing experience is a plus.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook). Experience with a CRM system is a plus.
- Possess a valid driver’s license in accordance with Company policy.
- Supporting AFPG’s goal of 20% annual growth of our Service/Inspection business.
- Establishing contact with potential qualified buyers of Inspection Services by diligently scheduling sales calls, following up on leads quickly after they’re identified, and helping to execute outlined marketing strategies.
- Determining customer needs by conducting site surveys and reviewing your findings with the appropriate customer personnel.
- Preparing and presenting effective proposals that offer solutions to customer life safety needs.
- Contributing to the pricing approach of Inspection and Service accounts.
- Developing and maintaining an active proposal pipeline to support the established sales plan.
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.