Entry Level AutoCAD Drafter
Company: 3S Incorporated
Location: Harrison, OH
3S Incorporated is seeking an entry-level AutoCAD drafter to draw and update 2D drawings. Fire protection experience is not required. This is an opportunity to enter the rewarding field of life safety systems.
- Proficient knowledge of CAD systems (Autocad preferred)
- Understanding of MS Office applications
- Good organizational skills
- Able to communicate technical information
- Desire to learn industry standards
- Willingness to study for and obtain NICET certification
- Design life safety and asset protection systems using AutoCAD and proprietary software applications
- Update existing drawings
- Create project-specific operation and maintenance manuals
- Assist office staff with engineering-related tasks
- Attend manufacturer training classes
- Travel within the US may be required
APi Group provides competitive compensation and benefits that support the total well-being of you and your family, as well as providing formal learning and development opportunities to continue building great leaders.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.