Company: VFP Fire Systems, Inc.
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Provide administrative support to growing fire sprinkler, fire alarm, fire extinguisher service and inspection department. This position involves coordination, scheduling and communicating to assure accuracy, productivity and overall customer satisfaction.
- General computer and mobile application skills a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office along with other business management systems.
- Experience with Astea mobile software solutions a plus.
- Knowledge of office management system and procedures.
- Detail oriented and able to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test, reference and background check.
- Support servcie and inspection department with general adminstrative duties.
- Organize and schedule services with customers and field technicians.
- Assist with front desk reception responsibilities, answer and direct phone calls.
- Maintain customer account information and assure reports, invoices and documentation is properly distributed.
- Work closely with accounting department to assure customer set up, invoice generations and payment procedures run efficiently.
- Upload and download reports utlizing Astea and WebApps software programs.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.