A Solid Partner
The Jamar Company is a specialty contractor headquartered in Duluth, Minn., with offices in Green Bay, Wisc., and Escanaba, Mich. For more than 100 years, Jamar has built a reputation as a solid partner delivering solid solutions.
As part of APi Group, Jamar has a rich set of resources to draw from. A diverse family of construction companies, APi Group provides a strong foundation for Jamar's expertise.
A Specialty Contractor
As an expert specialty contractor, we solve difficult challenges for our industrial and commercial customers, and execute those solutions flawlessly. With all of our complementary services housed under one roof, we can act as our customers' sole source solution provider.
With every new project, we make a promise to our customers to complete the job to the desired level of quality in the allotted amount of time. We take that promise seriously, and fulfill it by implementing project controls that support efficiency, expense oversight, information sharing, accountability, and issue resolution.
We approach our work collaboratively, with a systematic combination of cutting-edge technology, workmanship, professionalism, safety and resourcefulness.
Visit our website to learn more about our multifaceted capabilities.
To be the best; to be the leader. To safely provide the greatest possible value to our customers while obtaining a fair and reasonable return for our efforts.
- Committed to being recognized by our customers as the premier provider in our areas of expertise.
- Committed to doing only what we can do very well.
- Committed to truly understanding our customers' needs and finding creative solutions that deliver ultimate satisfaction.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers who value our services.
- Develop and share opportunities for all company and group business units when it will provide value to our customer.
- Foster a lean culture where people are empowered to deliver customer value through the elimination of waste.
We don't just deliver value; we live our values.
Craig Fellman Bio