APi National Service Group
APi Group, Inc. formed the APi National Service Group (APi NSG) to provide a single point of contact for clients who have multiple facilities located anywhere within the United States or Canada and desire a coordinated and consistent level of service for inspections and repair/maintenance of their fire suppression and life safety systems.
Through the utilization of APi Group life safety companies, we inspect and service all types of fire suppression and life safety systems including fire sprinkler systems (wet, dry, pre-action, deluge, anti-freeze, and standpipes), fire pumps, alarm and detection systems, emergency lighting, portable extinguishers, backflow devices, and special hazards systems.
By partnering with APi NSG, our National Account customers experience the convenience of working with a single qualified resource to better manage their properties' fire suppression and life safety systems.
Clients are supported 24/7 with a toll-free number for service. APi NSG customer representatives will dispatch the client calls to the appropriate APi fire protection branch office for immediate service and follow up.
National Account customers receive:
- One point of contact, no matter the property location
- Dedicated client account team for daily support and service
- Consistent level of service for all properties
- Consistent pricing and centralized accounting
- Assurance that their facilities' fire suppression and life safety systems are regularly tested, inspected, and serviced to achieve optimal performance and insurance savings
- Upon request, APi NSG coordinates both formal and informal training for customers on the operation and maintenance of their fire suppression and life safety systems. We can assist our clients in developing a regular preventative maintenance program.
Colleen Moselle Bio