APi Group's Commitment to Zero Incidents
APi Group is committed to safety. We live it every day. With more than 50 dedicated safety leaders and a corporate Risk Management department, our commitment to safety is our highest priority.
APi Group is building the safest work environment for everyone’s well-being as we strive toward zero incidents. Our award-winning safety and health initiative STEPS (Striving Towards Excellence and Professionalism in Safety) goes beyond industry best practices to support construction workplace safety.
Our core beliefs:
- Zero is achievable and is the expectation of everyone who works on our team.
- We care about each other. The safety and well-being of our team and their families is vitally important to us.
- Every person is responsible for their team’s safety.
- Every person strives to improve the safety awareness of those around them.
- Everyone has the personal responsibility, authority and support to stop work if it is unsafe.
- All incidents are preventable. There is always a cause from which we can learn.
- We will not take shortcuts that compromise safety.
- Everyone is encouraged to voice opinions and ideas. Good catches and incidents shall be shared so that we can learn to be safer.
- Everybody wins. Safety, quality and production are achievable together.
- Safety never quits. Our families, friends and teammates need us to be safe all day, every day.