Company: American Fire Protection Group, Inc.
Location: Edina, MN
This role is the primary point of contact for our divisions as it applies to new job setup within our service software (Astea). The position is designed to assist all AFPG divisions with the creation of new jobs by collecting accurate billing, job location, and job description information from the sales person or by talking directly with the customer. This position reports to the Business Process Leader. Hours are typically 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM M-F.
• Builds and maintains positive, customer service oriented, internal and external relationships
• Flexibility, responds to change in a positive manner
• A positive, receptive and objective attitude
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong communication skills
• Proven computer proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Telephone customer service aptitude
• Strong oral and written English communications skills
• Prioritization and management of multiple tasks
• Dependable, accurate, and detail oriented
• Must be a self-starter who takes initiative and anticipates needs
• Proficient in data entry and management
• Post high school education or college degree is preferred
Preferred skills and abilities
• Industry knowledge of fire protection and inspection industry
Key Job Responsibilities
• Provide clerical, filing, telephone, and typing support to the Service departments as required.
• Review new job setup forms and backup paperwork to verify complete information has been submitted.
• Create new service jobs within Astea based on information provided from our divisions or customers.
• Cross train with our Inspection Contracts Leader to operate as a backup for renewing existing inspection contracts within Astea and add/update information in our inspection forms software (FormLink).
• Maintain relationships with service personnel by delivering consistent and reliable results.
• Improve the efficiency of our service and inspection departments through higher quality inspection information
• Act as backup for Astea trouble-shooting and issue resolution while Business Process Leader is out of the office
• Assist with accounting and operations special projects as requested
• Perform data cleanup tasks/projects as required during our financial system replacement project.
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
See all of our current job openings.