Company: J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc.
Location: Hackensack, NJ
Seeking an experienced and motivated Paralegal to work in corporate legal department.
- Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or Paralegal certificate required
- Minimum of 5 years of paralegal experience, preferably in a law firm or corporate law department.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Contract and Insurance experience a plus.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and succinctly.
- Effective time management to meet deadlines.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
- Organize and manage litigation/files.
- Prepare correspondence; emails; handle phone.
- Manage calendars; organize meetings; schedule conference calls and appointments.
- Assist in gathering internal documents/information for Discovery response.
- Review and draft legal documents and communications.
- Independently handle legal and/or factual research as appropriate.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) & ESOP
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.