Company: Viking Automatic Sprinkler Company
Location: Omaha, NE
Viking Fire Protection Group is aggressively seeking a proactive sales hunter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
● Are you an independent, confident, proactive self-starter who needs more autonomy?
● Are you a goal-oriented machine who is relentless in your drive to achieve results?
● Are you a growth-minded individual who wants to be in control of your own destiny?
● Are you being held back in your current role and need the freedom to execute your vision?
If you’re a proactive, influential communicator that drives new business, we may have the perfect role for you to reach your professional goals. We are hunting a self-sufficient sales professional who is motivated by driving new business, works well under pressure, and accountable to ensure goals are consistently achieved by driving top line revenue.
Viking Fire Protection Group has specialized in fire protection for over 90 years. Since our founding, we have forged an unparalleled reputation for excellence in the design, installation, service and maintenance of fire protection systems. We employ outstanding people, continually enhance our knowledge, study trends and utilize innovative technology to maintain our position as a leader in fire protection.
We are driven by our core values: People, Integrity, Professionalism and Excellence (P.I.P.E.).
Viking Fire Protection Group Inspection Sales Leader
The Inspection Sales Leader position is responsible for meeting a set sales quota while building successful alliances with End Users, Property Managers & Business Associations. Individual will develop customer relationships, provide and negotiate pricing for inspection contracts while working closely in a Team Environment with their respective Service Department to ensure customer satisfaction and inspection growth.
● Sales experience related to the fire protection field and/or building services and maintenance contracts is a plus
● Strong written and oral communication skills are a must
● Willing to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, AHJ, (Authorities Having Jurisdiction) and the general public
● Business development and/or marketing background a plus
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Dynamics CRM)
● Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy
● Willing to pass post-offer drug screen, reference and background check
● Assist with the promotion of the requirement of fire sprinkler, fire alarm, special hazards and fire extinguisher inspections
● Keep abreast of marketing opportunities through sales calls, networking, and other market related information
● Lead customer presentations, “lunch and learns" and other relationship building meetings
● Obtain new leads for new customers as well as provide quotations for inspections to new and existing customers
● Expected to be involved in the pricing approach to Inspection and Service accounts
● Determine customer needs by conducting site surveys and reviewing your findings with the appropriate customer personnel.
● Prepare and present effective proposals that offer solutions to customer life safety issues.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K.
All qualified applicants with Viking Fire Protection Group will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
See all of our current job openings.