Company: Viking Automatic Sprinkler Company
Location: St. Paul, MN
Since our inception in the 1920's Viking Automatic Sprinkler Company continues to lead the fire protection industry through trend setting, reliability, safety and performance.
This is accomplished through dedicated teams of employees and adherence to core values: People, Integrity, Professionalism, and Excellence.
Viking is looking for a qualified Fire Sprinkler Service Sales Representative.
Candidate must be an energetic, self starter with a passion for the fire protection industry who is looking for a long term position. Candidate must enjoy working with others and being part of a team, have a good work ethic, and strive for top performance. Candidate must possess excellent communication skills with a professional attitude and appearance. The primary roles and responsibilities for this individual will be to build strong customer relationships within the industry and provide reliable pricing for service work and small projects.
Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years in the fire sprinkler/fire protection industry. Experience directly related to sales within the construction industry strongly preferred.
• Prepare cost estimates and competitive proposals based on information provided.
• Have the ability and the tenacity to contact customers and potential customers to determine their needs and build relationships. This includes, but is not limited to cold calls and door-to-door contact.
• Assist in developing and carrying out sales strategies throughout the company.
• Meet with customers, generate pricing, execute small service work including material procurement/permitting/scheduling/field support, generate invoicing, support collection efforts where required.
• Assist/support design engineer's and project manager's after award of small projects.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K.
See all of our current job openings.