Service Project Leader
Company: Sunland Fire Protection Inc.
Location: High Point, NC
The Service Project Leader is responsible for the field level supervision of all core service-related activities and the physical job tracking of the Service Department; providing the necessary training and tools to field crews while holding them accountable for completing jobs within budgeted labor hours. The Service Project Leader is expected to have a SAFETY FIRST! mentality and will strive to provide our customers with peace of mind through an exceptional customer service experience.
If you are…
- An effective communicator
- Trustworthy and honest
- Organizationally savvy
…then we would love to hear from you!
Why Choose to Work for Sunland?
- We offer competitive pay for experienced fire protection experts. Pay is based on the level of experience you have in the fire protection industry.
- We are owned by the APi Group, a publicly traded, multi-billion-dollar corporation based in Minnesota. This is a benefit that provides financial support and backing, world-class training, and leadership development.
- We offer an industry leading benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending, tuition reimbursements and a 401K retirement program with an employer match.
- We strongly believe in promoting from within. Every employee has the opportunity to participate in our Individual Development Plan (IDP) process. If you have the drive to make a better career for yourself, we will help you achieve that goal.
- We strongly advocate for the use of the most current technology our industry has to offer.
- We are an engaged organization with strong and authentic values, with clear evidence of trust and fairness, where two-way promises and commitments are understood and fulfilled.
- We hire people whose values align with ours. This is a key element of our People/Talent Development Operating Code tenet.
- Many of our employees have worked with us for over 30 years. We believe if you invest in the right people, you will create long-lasting professional relationships that benefit everyone.
- We have a longstanding commitment to hire veterans, both in the field and in the office.
- 10+ years of experience is preferred.
- Accredited Apprenticeship Program Completion/NICET Certification.
- Superior knowledge of project scheduling and labor forecasting.
- Subject Matter Expert on NFPA and local codes and standards.
- Advanced understanding of project mobilization.
How Your Success Will Be Measured
- Maintaining proactive communication with customers and coworkers.
- Ensuring projects are completed at or below the estimate.
- Scheduling work as soon as possible.
- Readying materials in advance of any project and throughout the project life cycle.
- Making sure field paperwork is completed and retrieved in a timely manner.
- Notifying Service Leader when work is complete and ready to bill.
- Proactively managing the quality of work performed in the field, intervening as required to ensure quality control standards are met.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.