Analyst of Fleet Maintenance
Company: J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc.
Location: Hackensack, NJ
The Administrator of Fleet Maintenance performs administrative/clerical duties for the purpose of assisting the Fleet Maintenance Manager in the performance of their work and the efficient operation of the Maintenance Department.
- Administrative experience in maintenance transportation construction or combination of experience and education
- Ability to run and analyze various accounting or financial reports
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Maintain confidentiality of records and correspondence
- Effectively use a variety of computer programs to include but not limited to Microsoft Office and complex database programs
- Performs administrative/clerical duties for the purpose of assisting the Fleet Maintenance Manager in the performance of their work and the efficient operation of the maintenance Department
- Attends meetings for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions
- Prepares reports for the Fleet Manager and Fleet Director as needed
- Maintains various records and compiles pertinent information for the Fleet Manager and Fleet Director's use.
- Generate Key Performance Indicators (KPI) report(s) from CMMS data. Define and produce standard maintenance reports on a weekly, monthly, and as needed basis
- Participate in CMMS modifications and conversions
- Assist the planners, schedulers, and any other personnel in the Fleet Maintenance Department in supporting them in the completion of their work activities as directed by the Fleet Manager
- Performs other functions as requested by the Fleet Manager
- Review all vendor invoices associated with Fleet Maintenance and submits them to Fleet Manager for approval
- Setup and maintain GPS units & software, along with distributing weekly reports to leadership on vehicle and equipment idling, speeding, and other various reports to help monitor and manage the company’s assets
J. Fletcher Creamer & Son, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Bonus Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Training and Development, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays.
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
See all of our current job openings.